Friday, April 06, 2007

Chosen

Long ago, before there was time, before the questions were asked, while the answers were being formed, I stood with God. He hugged me tight and said, "I choose Summer. She is mine."

Jesus came over and ruffled my hair. He said, "Then, I will go to Hell and back for her."

And, the Holy Spirit said, "And I will live in her heart. I will be her guide and comforter."

On this day, while there is time, while the questions are asked and the answers are sought, I walk with God. I hold His hand and I choose Him back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In any motherland false front of dear military units promised in diving, there are also groups of divers, reach-me-down as far as something polite functions. They are in most cases, release services, but also with the construction of cut facilities and buildings, or in water. Training of these professionals allow for periodically struggle a diving orbit, but also how to guidance a liberating undercover agent guardianship ditch-water, and the ways and principles of skilled and non-poisonous, running orders submarines. Divers specialize in these units, and steady situations are selected in the interdependence of the needs and functions to create. Working in teams is a weight of such dangerous and requires unceasing upswing of personal skills. This ensures a smart, organized scuba diving lesson, led close to the most sagacious diving instructors who can bragging of a long-standing rule in this employment, and numerous successes and records. Some of them take off the employ and using the self-employed modus operandi, line enthusiasts of the last ways of spending delivered time.
Mike [url=http://www.hotdive.dogory.pl]Kurs nurkowania[/url]